Description: 100% pure, certified organic, steam distilled | With antimicrobial properties up to 20 times more potent than Australian Tea Tree oil and with strong healing properties
Size: 10 mL
PLEASE NOTE: Purchases cannot be sent until after the Lockdown. We apologise for this inconvenience.
*NEW ZEALAND customers only*
Certified organic MANUKA essential oil - 10 mL
Purpose: Antimicrobial & healing (see below for a list of uses)
Manuka is one of three Tea Trees indigenous to Australia and New Zealand. Manuka oil from New Zealand has been confirmed as having the highest antimicrobial activity, evidence indicating that it is up to 20 times more potent than Australian Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) oil with the power to kill 39 different micro-organisms in particular streptococci and staphylococci bacteria as well as fungi.
Excellent alternative to Australian Tea Tree oil: Manuka oil is much gentler on the skin than Australian Tea Tree oil and has powerful healing properties which Australian tea Tree oil doesn't.
INGREDIENTS: *Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium) essential oil (100%) + 100% pure
+ Therapeutic grade, steam distilled
+ Beta-Triketone content 20% plus
Uses for Manuka oil:
* Itching and irritated skin as well as eczema and psoriasis (it has potent anti-inflammatory, antihistamine and anti-allergenic properties)
* Bacterial and fungal infections
* Ringworm, Tinea (Athlete's foot)
* Cuts, abrasions, wounds
* Moderate burns
* Blisters, bedsores, ulcers
* Cold sores, sores that won't heal
* Relieves and heals insect bites and stings
* Pimples and acne - dab just a few drops on your face before applying your cleanser (kills bacteria in skin pores while soothing and healing up problem areas)
* Hayfever- a few drops in palms of hands, cup against face and repeatedly inhale for several minutes